Sunday, February 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- Last night, Chelsea and I went to the punchline in...
- since i've been searching for a job, i've been doi...
- TA-DA!! it's okay he wanted to do it! (i was the o...
- bye bye hair!
- glad he has a good head for it!
- he kinda looks like a little mole...he is only the...
- awww
- (i think) this is going to be our new baby boy! h...
- es and me...this was taken right after es and clar...
- cute pic of the in-laws twice (maybe even thrice) ...



3 Comments:
I love him!! Sooo cute! You know, Gracie is actually really good with puppies. Anyways, the great thing about you getting him March 6 is that I'll be back in Atlanta by then! So we can have a coming home party!!
February 05, 2006 2:18 PM
Obviously, he gets his coloring from Dan. Has Dan been skipping school and going to the tanning salon? Thanks for fixing your site!
Hey Courtney, I bet you have lots of coming home parties ... for you, Ryan, Gracie & the baby!
February 06, 2006 5:23 PM
.....looks like a rabbit that would ride the short bus, knee pads, helmet and all. Cute though. Cheers. Ya'll
February 07, 2006 10:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home