Thursday, January 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- dan is as red as his shirt!
- danny and the gorgeous sunset!!
- this is chelsea in the doorway of our cottage.
- us...awww...
- chelsea hanging out on the porch during sunset
- Here is our view from the cottage we stayed in. On...
- Early morning after wedding. too early, i think it...
- Chelsea relaxing outside our place. I wonder what ...
- We had our own private lagoon, it was nice.
- Here's the view of the sunset from our place, afte...



2 Comments:
LOVE the new site!! Now we can be blog friends! Ryan put a link to this site on ours. Love you guys! I think I'm coming home at the end of February, then Ryan like two weeks later. Oh and did you hear they found my car the day before we left for Hawaii? Actually, they found it four days prior, but never bothered to call, so we had to pay $300 to get it our of impound! Boo! Go look at our pics from Hawaii by clicking on our picture icon. Love you guys!!
January 14, 2006 10:06 AM
Oh and I meant to add that your honeymoon was absolutely beautiful!!! What a gorgeous place.
January 14, 2006 10:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home